Useful Links & Information
- Oldham Council are providing information and guidance if you’ve recently lost your job and are looking for something temporary.
- NHS Nightingale hospitals are now recruiting. Register your interest here.
- You can still travel to donate blood. Giving blood and platelets is essential to the NHS and vulnerable patients.
- Many companies are urgently seeking more staff to meet orders, help with deliveries and just to keep things moving
- Kellogg’s are looking for Technical Operators for shift work in Manchester (Trafford & Salford) click here to apply.
- Aldi, Asda, Iceland, Lidl and Tesco are all recruiting for a variety of roles across Greater Manchester. Click the supermarket for specific details/to apply.
- Co-op to create 5,000 more mostly temporary jobs to meet coronavirus demand. For more details visit your local Co-op. Click here to search available permanent roles
Every person should have an opportunity to overcome barriers and achieve his / her fullest potential and contribute fully to their community.
RBS Skills & Opportunities.
Supporting people from across Greater Manchester on our skills and opportunity programme to increase confidence, self-esteem and self-belief.
With your help, we can support more people to get back on their feet and into work. Your donation will fund Antz Junction work and make a big difference.