- 300 participants throughout Greater Manchester and London.
- 1350 hours of training/support delivered throughout Greater Manchester and London.
- 19 referral partners supported project delivery.
This project will build resilience and character and provide individuals with the confidence and life skills they need to learn, work and achieve. The project brought together experienced chefs and business leaders to enable young people to develop key skills leading to volunteering and employment opportunities.
The project has been designed to enable more people to fulfil their potential and our outcomes will provide a blueprint for future cohorts to that we address issues at the earliest possible stage. We have actively worked with our local communities, organisations and individuals across the North West and beyond to deliver a work-based programme providing hands-on skills as well as key life skills of communication, planning, reasoning and decision-making through mentors and real-life scenarios in the restaurant workplace.
“A very well delivered presentation! Lots to learn and think about.”Kick-start HMP Forest Bank Participant
Locations delivered at:
- YES Manchester, Newton Heath
- HMP Forest Bank, Salford
- Monarch Solicitors, Manchester
- Business networking
- Professional mentoring & information/advice/guidance
- Face-to-face and online training
- 100 people who were at risk of negative behaviour will be empowered to change their behaviour leading to increased life chances.
- 100 people have improved skills leading to increased employability and sustained employment for those that find work.
- 100 people have a better understanding of the workplace leading to better resilience and improved well-being.
Every person should have an opportunity to overcome barriers and achieve his / her fullest potential and contribute fully to their community.
Digital Life-Line: Community Fund
Distributing digital communication to people directly and via NGO’s who have no access to online facilities and are at significant risk of mental health issues and re-offending. We will also support connectivity through further training and support.
With your help, we can support more people to get back on their feet and into work. Your donation will fund Antz Junction work and make a big difference.