A work ready project to support Your Housing residents in the Partington, Manchester area.
- 6 people supported from Partington, Manchester communities
- 5 completed work experience activities
- 5 volunteered with Antz Junction supporting our NHS Needle Exchange programme
- 2 went onto find employment
- 1 completed additional training to receive a CSCS card
The project covered work experience, personal development life skills classes as well as volunteering to support other Antz Junction projects.
Every person should have an opportunity to overcome barriers and achieve his / her fullest potential and contribute fully to their community.
Digital Life-Line: Community Fund
Distributing digital communication to people directly and via NGO’s who have no access to online facilities and are at significant risk of mental health issues and re-offending. We will also support connectivity through further training and support.
With your help, we can support more people to get back on their feet and into work. Your donation will fund Antz Junction work and make a big difference.