Useful Links & Information
- Did you know… there is support available for those in the hospitality and tourism industry whose employment has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic? Call 07503620815, email email@example.com or download the PDF to find out more.
- Did you know… Employ GM connects employers who have urgent temporary vacancies with individuals across Greater Manchester, who are available to start working straight away during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic? Visit the https://employgm.org/ to find out more.
- Did you know… HMRC are currently recruiting in Manchester? Click here for Data Analyst roles, click here for Full Time Customer Services Consultants and click here for Part Time Customer Services Consultants.
- Do you live in Bolton and want help with welfare benefits? Bolton Community Homes and Bolton at Home can help with their free and friendly service. For more details or to make an appointment call 01204 328091 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Did you know… Leadership Through Sport & Business have Digital & Customer Services Advisor apprenticeship opportunities available? Find out more here.
- Did you know… To celebrate the launch of the new Elevate Startup CIC Growth Academy, 5 free places are available on each online social media training workshop? Find out more here.
- Have you seen… the latest guidance from Manchester City Council on how to work safely during Coronavirus for food delivery & takeaway services?
- Did you know … Construction Course with CSCS Card and Well Being Awareness training courses are now available for unemployed skill seekers?
- Did you know … Belong Limited are recruiting for a variety of care roles across the North of England?
- Did you know … The ESF Community Grant Programme has small grants of up to £20,000 available across Greater Manchester in response to COVID-19?
- ANTZ are looking for volunteers to donate time on a regular basis during the crisis, learn new skills and help us to grow a community network? To find out more visit https://bit.ly/antz_community_leaders
- Did you know … We Love Manchester Charity are giving money NOW to the amazing Manchester groups and charities responding to urgent community needs? Click here to donate to the We Love Manchester Charity Covid Community Response Fund.
- Did you know … there are catering assistant and relief cook roles currently available for Manchester residents?
- Oldham Council are providing information and guidance if you’ve recently lost your job and are looking for something temporary.
- NHS Nightingale hospitals are now recruiting. Register your interest here.
- You can still travel to donate blood. Giving blood and platelets is essential to the NHS and vulnerable patients.
- Many companies are urgently seeking more staff to meet orders, help with deliveries and just to keep things moving
- Kellogg’s are looking for Technical Operators for shift work in Manchester (Trafford & Salford) click here to apply.
- Aldi, Asda, Iceland, Lidl and Tesco are all recruiting for a variety of roles across Greater Manchester. Click the supermarket for specific details/to apply.
- Co-op to create 5,000 more mostly temporary jobs to meet coronavirus demand. For more details visit your local Co-op. Click here to search available permanent roles
Every person should have an opportunity to overcome barriers and achieve his / her fullest potential and contribute fully to their community.
RBS Skills & Opportunities.
Supporting people from across Greater Manchester on our skills and opportunity programme to increase confidence, self-esteem and self-belief.
With your help, we can support more people to get back on their feet and into work. Your donation will fund Antz Junction work and make a big difference.