Through The Gate
Supporting people in prison and out, on a route into employment.
Our blended approach is person-centred to the individual.
We focus on the most entrenched needs, which means designing interventions for beneficiaries who are excluded.
Without strong role models to help build resilience and character our beneficiaries have little confidence to access life skills that they need to live, learn, work and achieve.
Programme Headlines (since 2013)
- 126 members supported from HMP Forest Bank.
- 66 members gained employment.
- Reoffending rates reduced to under 20% year 1.
- Current re-offending rate: 7.1%.
- £3.4 million + societal savings (using GMC cost-based analysis).
- 68% of members declared housing issues.
- 74% of members declared mental health problems.
“At Antz Junction I was placed in situations that pushed me to integrate myself into a group, to better myself and to work through my insecurities.”Project Participant
Every person should have an opportunity to overcome barriers and achieve his / her fullest potential and contribute fully to their community.
Digital Life-Line: Community Fund
Distributing digital communication to people directly and via NGO’s who have no access to online facilities and are at significant risk of mental health issues and re-offending. We will also support connectivity through further training and support.
With your help, we can support more people to get back on their feet and into work. Your donation will fund Antz Junction work and make a big difference.